1. Onion rings or chili cheese tops? Why?
Gradually onion rings get chewy and ewy, so chili cheese tops
2. Would you rather live with others, or alone?
I think with others would be very nice, but for each of us to have out own room with a door is 100% not optional.
3. Who’s your favourite video game antagonist? Why?
Uuum, I think maybe GlaDOS from Portal because she was sassy, not really/actually/consciously evil, but still a bad ass antagonist.
4. Earliest childhood memory?
Wow, I don’t even know, my childhood is hazy as fuck.
5. Favourite beverage (does not have to be alcoholic!)
Ginger ale! 100 percent on that wagon. Kahlua and Ginger ale is a looovely coctail drink as well. Pro-tip from me to you.
6. What kind of pasta/spaghetti do you prefer? Screws? Wheels? Sticks?
Fresh ‘broad-band’ pasta yessss
7. If you were in The Lord of the Rings, what race would you be, and what occupation would you have?
Dwarf. I like crafting and jewelry-ing myself, it’s great.
I’d be a blacksmith or smith for finer work.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Tokyo or Seul because I really wanna go there at one point and it’s probably the most unlikely in the near future, so yea.
9. Which lullaby do you remember from childhood?
'Godnat min lille abe' [Goodnight my little monkey] stands clearly. My mother used to sing it to me. I think it was Astrid Lindgren's Pipi who sang it to her pet monkey, Hr. Nelson, but I'm not entirely sure.
10. How did you come to enjoy the thing that is now your favourite pastime?
Uuh, I think it’s a refined version of everything we did in kindergarden. I just never stopped it seems.
That and reading. I owe that to my mom, who dutifully read the ‘The Lord of the Rings’ books for my brother and I, even though I always fell asleep before my brother and she had to back-track for a bit, every night.
That and the amazingreads my dad did of the Tintin comics. Individual voices and sound effects.
11. What’s your favourite instrument, and why?
I like cello and bass… and triangles! There’s a lot of great instruments out there~